Bliss Walk-in Tubs
Bliss Tubs manufactures and distributes quality walk-in tubs through dealers across the USA. Bliss Tubs has established a reputation for quality workmanship and service.
Bliss walk-in tubs are comparable to the high quality tubs sold through Home Depot and other national chains. Like other high-quality tubs, Bliss Tubs are manufactured in the USA. Bliss Tubs use ultra-quiet, high-quality systems from top-of-the-line suppliers to the U.S. spa industry. Unlike most other walk-in tub manufacturers, our tubs incorporate senior-friendly electronic keypads rather than clunky pneumatic buttons.
The Bliss Tubs difference:
- Stainless steel tub frame with six adjustable leveling legs
- Inward opening door which make accidental door opening unlikely
- Guaranteed leak-proof door that is tested before shipping to customer
- Senior-friendly door handle
- Stunning gel-coat finish which is inspected meticulously before shipping
- ADA-compliant, five-piece modern-design faucet set, including adjustable handheld showerhead
- 3/4 inch water supply capable of filling tub at 18 gallons per minute
- Senior-friendly and elegantly designed drain mechanism
- No gimmicky quick-drain claims that are not suitable for economical tub installation in most existing homes
- Senior-friendly electronic keypad standard with all systems
- Ultra-quiet, variable speed air blower with built-in ceramic heating element for delivery of warm bubbles into tub
- Air massage system with automatic purge cycle
- Highly-acclaimed, ultra-quiet Green Energy water pump, which transfers heat to pump water, helping to maintain water temperature
- All system components UL certified
- Realistic warranty comparable to those of long-established companies
Call us, toll free, at 1.888.398.5898 for more information, or use our EZ Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Walk-in Tub Can Be Your Best Investment
There are many reasons seniors and their loved ones might want to invest in a walk-in tub.
The first reason is the most common: Normal bathing comes with a real fear of falling in the bathtub. With over 4.6 million bathroom injuries a year, avoiding the personal and medical complications of an unfortunate fall is a key reason to invest in a walk-in tub.
The medical AND FINANCIAL complications of a fall or pre-existing conditions provide a second reason for making the step forward: A walk-in tub is cheaper than just a few months in a nursing home. With the average cost of nursing homes and senior living at about $3000-$4000 per month, investing in a walk-in tub can help save your family tens of thousands of dollars.
As a clinically recommended method for preventative care and rejuvenation, the third reason to invest is for your health. Perhaps, you have had hip replacement surgery, arthritis, knee problems, and the list goes on. Many of your ailments would benefit from a nice hot bath - especially in the case of arthritis sufferers.
If you can step over a 6 inch threshold, and can get up and sit down in a normal chair while holding onto handrails, then you should look into your walk-in tub options.